Guidelines for Poster Presentations
The poster should be a visual presentation of your submitted abstract and should meet the following criteria:
Size: The poster must be 2*3 feet (Width 2 and Height 3) in portrait orientation.
Lettering: The poster should be easily readable at a distance of two meters.
Title: Include the title of your presentation at the top of the poster. Your name, School or Center should also be displayed on the poster.
- The message that your poster contains should be clear, concise and understandable.
- After the title, the most important panels are the Introduction, Methodology and the Conclusion should be clear and visually attractive.
- Results should be presented graphically if possible. Avoid large tables of data.
- Use pictures, symbols and color. Figure legends are essential and should be short but informative. If using graphs, they should have a short heading.
- A poster presentation will be hosted in the Poster display area for 8+2 minutes.
- We kindly request Poster presenters to stand at or near by their poster for at least the first 30 minutes of the poster reception. This will allow you the opportunity to talk with delegates about your poster and answer questions regarding your work.