Dr. Don Kulasiri
Professor in Neuronics Sweden
Meritorious Scientist of Russia
Medical Research Scientist,
Director, Division of Neurology,
Psychologist and Hypnotherapist, Portugal
|Neuroscience conference 2019||Singapore||July 25-26, 2019|
1. Access to all Sessions.
2. Conference Kit & flash drive with Conference Souvenir and Final Program (e-copies).
3. Certificate Accreditation by the International Organizing Committee (IOCM).
4. Abstracts will be published in the conference souvenir and respective international journals.
5. Ask the Expert Forums (One to One Pre-Scheduled meeting on interest and availability).
6. Access to the attendees email list (post conference).
7. 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference and International conferences membership.
Keynote Speaker guidelines:
Maximum time allowed is 25 minutes.
We recommend 20 min presentation and allow 5-min for questions
All presentations should be in PowerPoint.
You are requested to load your presentation onto the laptop in your presentation room in advance of your session. If your talk is scheduled for the morning session, you must provide the talk on the afternoon before. Talks taking pace after 11.30 must be provided at latest before 9 am on the morning of the talk.
Abstracts must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been presented elsewhere.
All abstracts are subjected to peer review and are expected to meet the standards of academic/scientific excellence. Submissions will be considered by an expert panel if not, rejected right away by peer reviewers, whose identities will remain anonymous to the speakers.
For further information, please free to contact us