Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including Larix. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information.
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share :
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Larix unless one of the following circumstances apply:
With your consent We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Larix when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
With domain administrators If your Larix Account is managed for you by a domain administrator then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Larix Account information.
Your domain administrator may be able to :
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
For legal reasons We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Larix if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Larix, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Under any circumstances, the personal information would not be stored, shared, rented, sold, leased to any third parties