The 3rd International Conference on Chemical Biology and Biologics is a unique platform for academic and industrial experts in the world and is the flagship annual event. Your participation in Biologics 2020 will, amongst others, enable you to:
· Hear plenary lectures by stellar speakers who are leading drug discovery developments.
· Meet Invited speakers who are world leaders in their fields.
· Present your scientific results to the most relevant audience either as a poster or oral presentations.
· Get global perspectives in the fields of Chemical biology and biologics.
· Attend networking events on the first day of the conference.
· Become a biologics 2020 sponsor -Showcase yourself to the world.
· Present products, services or activities offered by companies & scientific organizations.
Larix International proudly announces two days conference to bring together scientists from national and international universities, institutes and industry to share the recent developments in the areas of chemical biology and biologics. The conference sets the stage for the dissemination and exchange of new developments in diverse, hot fields within Chemical Biology and biologics, being the platform for inspiration, collaboration and networking for researchers in academia and industry. The overall program is carefully structured around four thematic sessions encompassing chemical therapeutics, disease mechanisms and models, biologics and biosimilars and regulatory sciences. Eminent speakers representing academia and Industry will be delivering scholarly lectures along with interactive sessions. Young researchers will have an excellent opportunity to present and discuss their work in every session of the conference and also in the form of poster presentations. The conference will provide a suitable platform to learn and share new knowledge in the domains of chemical biology and biologics for the advancement of translational health sciences. We aim to provide the possibility for every chemical biologist to meet and discuss with peers, from tool development to biological applications, from computational drug design to synthetic chemistry.